Having an efficient and precise miter gauge can be quite handy, especially if your woodcutting skills are mediocre. Where the fence can help you achieve rip cuts, a miter gauge will offer more options when using a table saw. With the help of a miter gauge, making angled and square cuts or specialty cuts is now easy. Check out our list of the best table saw miter gauges to help you make those sharp cuts.
Here are a few options to choose from:
Top 10 Best Table Saw Miter Gauges
POWERTEC 71005 Deluxe Table Saw Miter Gauge
This POWERTEC Deluxe Miter Gauge has been designed for professional use. Offering a large and comfortable grip, this meter gauge is quite convenient to use. There are positive stops included at all angles. It offers optimum accuracy and precision.
- It offers an easy fit to 3/8 x ¾ inch slot.
- It entails a large grip for a comfortable hold.
- Includes a positive stop at all angles.
- A tip-resistant washer is included.
- The miter gauge offers easy adjustment at all angles.
- The weight of the miter gauge is 3.3 pounds.
- The product dimensions are 20 x 8 x 3 inches.
- Offers great accuracy
- Includes a washer to prevent tipping
- Strong and comfortable grip
- Bar is slightly oversized
INCRA Miter V27 Miter Gauge
The INCRA Miter V27 miter gauge has 27 angle stops that enable incremental control. It is quite compact in size, making it easy to handle. It helps achieve productivity while saving time. Offering extreme cutting accuracy, this miter gauge is a must-have. Getting accurate cuts is easy with the INCRA V27 miter gauge.
- There are 27 angle stops for optimum incremental control.
- It features a sturdy and compact design.
- There are 4 expansion points.
- To support any fence, there is a universal mounting bracket.
- The weight of the miter gauge is 2.71 pounds.
- The product dimensions are 17 x 6.9 x 3.5 inches.
- The miter gauge comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Compact design
- Super-fast adjusting angle
- Offers a snug fit
- Includes a 1-year warranty
- A little pricey
INCRA Miter 1000SE Special Edition
This stainless-steel miter gauge is designed to achieve precision and accuracy. It entails an 18″ to 31″ miter fence that can hold various stock widths. To achieve optimum accuracy, it comes with the Flip Shop Stop-Fence Positioner.
- It includes a 41 laser-cut V stops for premium accuracy.
- It comprises of a stainless-steel scale that has measurements engraved on it.
- The Flip Shop Stop-Fence Positioner helps achieve maximum accuracy.
- It includes a patented GlideLOCK miter bar to enable quick repetition.
- The weight of the miter gauge is 8.26 pounds.
- The miter gauge measures 18.2 x 18.2 x 4.5 inches.
- The product does not require any batteries to operate
- Excellent design
- Very easy to align and calibrate
- Well-built and rigid
- Adjustment screws are tiny, making it hard to change or tighten
SKIL 3410 Table Saw Replacement Miter Gauge
This SKIL 3410 Table Saw Miter Gauge has a high impact. It is designed to be used with SKIL table saws. A fence assembly is included to guide the material to enable straight rip cuts. A strong and comfortable grip provides the user accuracy when using.
- The product includes 1 miter gauge.
- It comes with a replacement part.
- The weight of the product is 6.1 ounces.
- The dimensions of the miter gauge are 12 x 12 x 3.1 inches.
- It is compatible with a SKIL 3410 table saw.
- The product does not require any batteries.
- Easily fits a table saw
- Offers high precision and accuracy
- The marking dials should be in white or any other color instead of black to make it readable
- The plastic fence is square in shape
Big Horn 14600 3/4″ x 3/8″ Standard Track Miter Gauge
The Big Horn miter gauge is made from steel and CNC machined aluminum. Featuring a push knob to enable mitered cuts, this strong gauge can fit any ¾” x 3/8″ standard track. It offers easy adjustments to angles.
- The material used is steel and CNC machined aluminum.
- It offers a standard ¾” x 3/8″ track.
- The surface has an anodized finish.
- The miter gauge offers optimum precision.
- Easy adjustments to all common angles (0, 22.5, 30, 45, 60, 67.5, and 90 degrees).
- The weight of the miter gauge is 2.86 pounds.
- The dimensions of the product are 6.7 x 3.5 x 19.7 inches.
- Offers a strong grip.
- Offers easy adjustably
- Very well built
- Convenient to handle
- No warranty specified
INCRA Miter 1000HD Miter Gauge
This heavy-duty INCRA miter gauge is designed to provide premium accuracy and precision. It includes a patented GlideLOCK miter bar for a snug fit. HD means the protractor’s AngleLOCK has a 180-degree angle stop for the table saw. Performance with durability is achievable with the INCRA Miter 1000HD.
- The miter gauge includes 180-degree angle lock stops that have special stops at 22 ½ degrees.
- It is made from high-quality machine and laser cut elements.
- The retaining clip for T slots is removable.
- It includes a 1/10th degree Vernier cursor.
- The telescopic fence is able to expand from 18 to 30 inches in length.
- Th GlideLOCK is patented and provides an easy fit.
- The weight of the miter gauge is 7.96 pounds.
- The dimensions of the miter gauge are 21 x 7.8 x 3.6 inches.
- The miter gauge is operated manually and does not require batteries.
- Offers easy adjustability
- High precision and accuracy
- A bit heavy to hold
- Non-durable finish
Delta Deluxe Miter Gauge
This Delta Deluxe Miter Gauge offers high precision and compatibility. It offers a comfortable grip and easy adjustment. It has a perfectly rectangular slide and can easily fit various models of table saws. If you’re looking for a high-quality miter gauge, this could be it.
- The Delta Deluxe Meter Gauge is compatible with a lot of miters such as 34-710, 34-440 (88J00000), 34-440 (90C12580 to 95H98459), and 34-440 (SN88J00001 to 90C12579).
- The product includes multiple parts for assembly.
- The weight of the miter gauge is 3.4 pounds.
- The dimensions of the miter gauge are 20.2 x 7.8 x 2.9 inches.
- The miter gauge is available in a black color.
- The miter gauge comes with an electric cord.
- Solid build
- Offers a snug fit
- Efficient click gauge stops
Kreg KMS7102 Precision Miter Gauge System
This high-precision miter gauge is designed to offer .003 accuracy. The head of the gauge is square to the table and bar. It allows fast adjustment and the lens cursor provides accuracy. It includes patented bar adjusters for a convenient fit.
- The miter gauge includes a Vernier scale that allows 1/10th degree adjustments in a fast and effective manner.
- The micro adjuster lets the angle adjust to a 1/100th degree.
- For accurate cuts, the miter gauge system includes an anodized aluminum fence.
- The gauge offers a .003 accuracy of 6 inches.
- The weight of the miter gauge is 6.17 pounds
- The dimensions of the miter gauge are 25.2 x 2.6 x 6.2 inches.
- The miter gauge comes with an electric cord.
- It is available in blue color.
- It comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- The miter gauge features a precision lens cursor for accurate and precise cuts
- Includes a swing stop for a secure lock
- The long arm makes it easier to hold the stock
- Impressive precision scale
- The screws are tiny, making it difficult to install
- A little overpriced
INCRA Miter V120 Miter Gauge
This solidly built INCRA miter gauge is designed to offer high precision and accurate adjustments, making it easy to use. It comes with 120 angle lock stops. This miter gauge is made from machine and laser cut elements.
- It comprises of stop spacing of 1 degree and special stops at 22 ½ degrees.
- A retaining clip for the miter channel is removable.
- it comes in a compact size and is easy enough to fit.
- Due to its steel construction, it is a long-lasting product and a great investment.
- The four GlideLOCK provide the perfect adjustment.
- The product offers high precision and optimum accuracy without going over the budget.
- The weight of the miter gauge is 2.55 pounds
- The product dimensions are 17.3 x 4.2 x 2.2 inches.
- The miter gauge does not include batteries or any other power source. It is operated manually.
- Made from steel, it offers a lasting build
- High precision and optimum accuracy
- GlideLOCK adjustment could be improved
Osborne EB-3 Table Saw Miter Gauge
The Osborne EB-3 Table Saw Miter Gauge comes in a triangular design, making it easier to provide support. It includes a telescoping fence extension that can provide support to long materials and can carry the flip stop to around 42 inches. This heavy-duty miter gauge offers high precision and accuracy. If you’re looking for a strong and sturdy miter tool, look no further.
- The triangular design of the miter gauge offers extensive support.
- It includes a telescoping fence extension that can support long materials.
- There are 3 adjustable top expansion slots that push out the sides.
- ¾ guide bars and flip stops offer easy adjustment of blade.
- The product has been designed to achieve accuracy of about .003 inches.
- There are 20 stops after every 5 degrees.
- The weight of the miter gauge is 7.75 pounds.
- The dimensions of the miter gauge are 25.9 x 3.5 x 3.1 inches.
- The miter gauge is operated manually.
- This miter gauge comes with a lifetime warranty.
- The triangular design offers easy adjusting and support
- Good design
- Good quality steel used
- Easy to read numbers on the meter
- Adjustments rings could be improved
Buying Guide for the Best Table Saw Miter Gauge
With numerable options available in the market, selecting a solid yet efficient miter gauge can be difficult. However, with our review of the best ones selected because of their features and performance, you would easily be able to make a decision.
If you want to make a choice from the vast amount of options available, it is essential to consider a few things:
When buying, always look for a miter gauge that offers reduced friction. If possible, it should offer zero friction. A durable and quality sled would be ideal.
Capacity and Range
Always check the miter gauge for maximum capacity. This way, you can easily utilize it for different tasks. Consider the width of the gauge along with the scale present in the meter. This would help you determine whether you can use the miter gauge on wide and thick material.
One of the most important features to look for is compatibility. Always get one that easily fits standard miter bars. It also makes it quite easy to use for various saws besides just the table.
Features and Price
Always compare. This helps you identify what each model is offering and for what price. Comparing features will help you make an informed decision that you wouldn’t have to regret later. Don’t just go for a model that offers less price; always look for features that you require along with quality.
Construction and Design
A miter gauge in a compact size would make it convenient to use, but don’t sacrifice portability for durability. Always look for a material that is durable and would last you ages. Save yourself from future hassles by getting a high-quality product. Some miter gauges come at a cheap price but have been found to rust or break after just a few days of use.
All the table saw miter gauges discussed above offer high precision and accuracy while including extra features as well. Where some models offer lens cursor for optimum precision, others offer push knobs. Depending on your requirement and budget, any of these best table saw miter gauges will offer you maximum productivity and optimal performance.